Monday, January 1, 2001

Contact Details

So, a bit more detail:
  • My name is John Faragher and to prove this isn't a load of spurious internet fraud, you can check me out on the FSA's website.
  • I am regulated to offer advice on mortgages, investments, life cover and pensions.
  • I can only advise on mortgages and pensions for UK residents. For investment and life cover, I can advise to anyone anywhere in the world (though I draw the line at Nigeria - too many scammers!)
  • It won't cost you a penny to contact me. No fees at all for the initial discussion.
So, if your mortgage is coming out of its special deal or fixed period, or you are unhappy with the performance of your investment or pension, or you bought the overpriced life insurance foisted on you by the bank, get in touch and we'll sort it out.

I can be contacted
  • by email - fishthisbig@googlemail.com
  • on MSN - add me as fishthisbig@googlemail.com
  • Gaz me at b3ta.com - faragher
  • IRC #weebl on quakenet (sometimes)
Thanks